3/11/2014

All black everything

( Blazer: G2000 / Top: H&M / Skirt: H&M / Bag: Duodaisies / Shoes: Converse )

Mirror selfie because there was no time for outfit shots. Wore all black(almost), and at first it made me feel a little weird but I noticed that 3 out of 10 people in the train cabin were wearing all black, too. I could get used to wearing black, its a fool-proof thing. No more "your top's colour looks weird with your bottoms..", "Your colour coordination is kind of wonky", etc.
Went to collect my passport, I feel like an adult already. Just kidding. Explored Mustafa Centre which was quite an eye-opener, there was basically everything at a slightly cheaper price. Their Stevia is mad cheap, Nikes were having a 20% off and there were decent models there.
One of the rare times I apply eyeliner/eye makeup and thank god it was decent looking. Maybelline's Colour Show is awesome for people who can't deal with liquid eyeliner(a.k.a. me).

No comments:

Post a Comment