10/17/2013

double denim

That's a fully functional Nerf gun on my bag, right there.

Avocado chocolate milkshake - I've missed this so bad.

(denim jacket: Cotton On / denim baby doll dress: Topshop / glitter crochet socks: Rubi shoes / jelly sandals: Sun Jellies / bloodied bag: hand decorated / hair cuff & necklace: H&M)

It was the first day of school and it went pretty well, despite being late for the first class... I still have punctuality issues. Felt like wearing a couple of accessories today and so i did, with midi rings from Topshop and watch ring from Diva. Diva closed almost all their brick-and-mortar stores in Singapore and i'm still pretty meh about it, after all its where i got most of my accessories.
The watermelon bracelet is handmade. If any of you is interested you can find the pattern HERE and make it together with your friends at a sleepover. You'll just need a clipboard, different colours of embroidery thread, scissors and alot of patience because it took a great deal of time for me to make this one.
Did i mention how much i love this pair of sandals? Clear and glitter definitely make a great marriage, paired together wth my glitter socks. I wouldn't hesitate buying another pair of jelly shoes, perhaps in heel version? Many people believe these shoes are a 90s comeback disaster but i disagree.
Anyway, excuse the food photos. Contrary to popular belief that school food sucks, my school serves decent meals.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jiayi,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete