2/01/2014

Running around, collecting red packets

(Lace top: Forever 21 / Pinafore maxi: Bugis street / Leather sling: H&M )

Day one of Chinese New Year, and it feels like other years.... except the fact that this year, I have to bring my laptop to my Gran's so I could avoid questions from relatives finish the work that is due.

Taken a few snaps whilst running around, doing the usual praying at the temple, offering joss sticks, burning incense paper, taking family photos, eating, playing with kid relatives I see once a year.

I find myself wearing maxi outfits the second time, this year - last year I wore a teal blue maxi. Thank god the weather was windy. Straying away from the usual bodycon dresses that many wear, well, who said flowy chiffon can't do wonders too?

No comments:

Post a Comment